Home » Dollars for Docs Assignment

Dollars for Docs Assignment

A doctor Who has been identified by Propublica as receiving payments is Dr. Sang Il Choi. He’s a Allopathic & Osteopathic physician that also does pediatrics. The nature of this doctor’s payments goes in the form of food and beverages. Since these payments are relatively common and often associated with meals during conferences, meetings, or educational events, I don’t see as much of a conflict of interest as the only payments are for food and beverages, but there are different companies that made his payments, as well as him, being having below average of payments compared to other doctors in the US. This might suggest that the financial relationships he has with companies are relatively limited I assume. Will I see the doctor as a patient? Sure, if there are medical reasons and such factors, including specific medical needs, comfort level, and trust in the doctor’s expertise. After all, he is a person like the rest of us so it would be considered normal to see him in a patient position.